Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt Training
WGA’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training gives students the critical knowledge to apply core tools and concepts that provide a positive financial impact on their organization and drives customer satisfaction. Students receive a comprehensive education that includes:
- An understanding of Lean and Six Sigma concepts and tools, the hybrid methodology that combines the best of two successful process improvement systems.
- How to define, scope, lead and execute DMAIC projects and Kaizen events that are suitable for a Green Belt skill level and time commitment.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as process mapping, project scoping, value stream mapping and analysis.
- Learning curriculum that helps students leave the classroom with better comprehension and retention, and an enhanced ability to apply concepts and skills in the real world.
- Black Belt instructors with an average of ten years leading successful Lean and Six Sigma projects inside major corporations.
- Bring practitioners up to speed quickly with a powerful 8-day program.
- Define, scope and execute Green Belt DMAIC projects and Kaizen events.
- Apply Lean concepts including waste reduction and Value Stream Mapping.
- Apply DMAIC to solve business challenges
- Apply statistical analysis to determine the relationship between inputs and outputs.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with leadership.
- Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Present projects to instructors, peers, and managers.
Who Should Attend: Anyone who wishes to lead functional area projects or assist other Belts with projects. No previous Six Sigma experience required (prior statistical experience is helpful)
Certification Requirements: Successful completion of course, assignments, practice tests, and passing the final Certification Exam